Things that are bullshit in Greek mythology-based fiction stories:
- TREATING ROMAN AND GREEK GODS AS THE SAME OR EQUIVALENT: fuuuuuck you there were many, many differences between the Greek and Roman Gods, your…
• “At least you’re not dying!”
• “You’re only disabled if you let yourself be.”
• “You need to tell yourself you’re going to get better, else you won’t.”
• “But you can’t be in pain ALL the time, don’t exaggerate.”
• “You don’t LOOK ill.”
• “There’s so many people worse off than you.”
• “I’m sure you don’t REALLY need help.”
• “Sometimes it’s easier to just give up.”
• “Stop being so negative.”
If Star Wars were a 1980’s High School movie.
WOW WAIT HANG ON JUST A MINUTE
excuse me we need to talk about motorcycle gang Vader and Fett
Oh my god Boba Fett taping Han inside the freezer
Anxiety is wanting to ask your partner a million questions as to why they’re with you, why they say they care about you, and so on.
Depression is not thinking you’re worth enough to even ask those questions, let alone be with them.
and having both of them is the definition of hell
honestly it’s ridiculous
SNAILS EAT WORMS
why yes they do
and it’s fucking terrifying
I DID NOT KNOW THIS