surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
do your eyes ever randomly go out of focus and then you are too lazy to focus them back in and just stare at nothing for a while
Treat her like you’re still trying to win her, and that’s how you’ll never lose her.
okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them, leave them. i don’t care if they’re a modern day aphrodite/adonis or a gift bestowed upon you by the gods. toxic people are dangerous and i highly advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out your nose instead.
Things that are bullshit in Greek mythology-based fiction stories:
- TREATING ROMAN AND GREEK GODS AS THE SAME OR EQUIVALENT: fuuuuuck you there were many, many differences between the Greek and Roman Gods, your…
• “At least you’re not dying!”
• “You’re only disabled if you let yourself be.”
• “You need to tell yourself you’re going to get better, else you won’t.”
• “But you can’t be in pain ALL the time, don’t exaggerate.”
• “You don’t LOOK ill.”
• “There’s so many people worse off than you.”
• “I’m sure you don’t REALLY need help.”
• “Sometimes it’s easier to just give up.”
• “Stop being so negative.”
If Star Wars were a 1980’s High School movie.
WOW WAIT HANG ON JUST A MINUTE
excuse me we need to talk about motorcycle gang Vader and Fett
Oh my god Boba Fett taping Han inside the freezer
Anxiety is wanting to ask your partner a million questions as to why they’re with you, why they say they care about you, and so on.
Depression is not thinking you’re worth enough to even ask those questions, let alone be with them.
and having both of them is the definition of hell
honestly it’s ridiculous